The essence of Marbella’s flavor on your plate
Our restaurant, located in the middle of the Seaside Promenade of Marbella, is considered a benchmark of the Marbella’s cuisine after opening our doors daily for over half a century.
Here you can taste the best meats, fish and seafood full of flavor; and all this looking for the quality and proximity of the product at all times.
In our stoves, traditional cuisine and innovation are harmonized in an exquisite way, to achieve the essence of the taste of Marbella, and so that you can enjoy this gastronomic experience on our pleasant terrace, in our elegant dining room or in a more informal way in our great tapas bar.
In the elegant and comfortable dining room, on the large terrace or in the bright tapas bar… these are the different areas where you can enjoy privileged views towards the Mediterranean.
Also, if you prefer, you can choose the privacy of the interior rooms for exclusive meetings and celebrations.
Terrace on the seaside promenade of Marbella
Raw ingredients from the market of Marbella, selection of seafood and fish of high quality, select meats with designation of origin, fruits and vegetables always nearby.
This is how Santiago Dominguez, Chef and owner, personally chooses all the components that enter his kitchens.
- Senior Innkeeper of Castilla Trophy
- Town Crier Biggest Fair of Marbella 1994
- Plate of the Spanish Academy of Gastronomy 1994
- Tourist Merit Medal
- Michelin Guide Plate
- Member of Honor “GOLDEN KEYS”
- Member of the Chaine des Rotisseurs
- Golden Laurel Quality Award 1989
- Medal from the Hon. City Hall of Aranda de Duero
Santiago Domínguez Miguel
The Dean of Marbella's gastronomy
Santiago Dominguez Miguel, a proper name that has become an international brand of catering.
Santiago has been awarded countless awards and honorary titles as chef and entrepreneur that certify a long and brilliant career.
As awards for his dedication and effort Santiago has received various awards and distinctions, including:
- Bronze Plate of the Gastronomy Master Association
- Golf Star for Gastronomy 1983
- Croix de Argent de Mérit et de Devouement Français
- Gold Plate of the Spanish Gastronomy
- Prize for the best restaurant in the province from the Gastronomic Academy of Malaga
- Portuguese National Commission
- Plate for the collaboration in the 1st Gastronomic Days of Malaga
- Member of Restaurants of the Good Table.
- Congratulations from S.M. the King for the Contribution and Disclosure of Gastronomy
- 25 Acknowledgements from the Hon. Marbella City Hall for the annual gastronomic organization
- International Tradition and Prestige Trophy
- Colombian Tourism Trophy
- Plate from the Hon. Marbella City Hall for collaboration in the promotion of the City 1993